R. Gregg Mitchell, SRA
Ext. 115, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregg is a Certified General Appraiser in Nebraska and Iowa, and a managing partner with the firm. Gregg received his Residential Membership (RM) from the Appraisal Institute in 1987, and his Senior Residential Appraiser certification in 1990. Gregg served initially as a real estate sales agent, receiving his appraisal license from the State of Nebraska in 1978. Gregg has personally conducted and supervised valuations of more than 30,000 homes in the metropolitan area. He served on the Appraisal Institute's National Experience Review Board as a national examiner from 1988 through 1996.
Gregg is a member of the National Association of REALTORS, the Nebraska REALTORS Association, the Omaha Area Board of REALTORS, and the Great Plains Multiple Listing Service. Gregg has served on the Board of Directors and as President of numerous organizations. In particular, he has served on the Board of Directors of the Relocation Appraisers and Consultants (RAC), an elite national organization; as Executive Board Chairman of the West Council of the Omaha Chamber of Commerce; on the Board of the Omaha Chamber of Commerce; and on the Nebraska Real Property Appraiser Board.
- Certified General Appraiser, Nebraska
- Certified General Appraiser, Iowa
- RM Designation, Appraisal Institute
- SRA Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Member of Relocation Appraisers and Consultants (RAC)
- Past National Examiner, National Experience Review Board, Appraisal Institute
- Past Member, Nebraska Real Property Appraiser Board
- Interviewed for Articles, Omaha World-Herald
- Estate Residences