David Wellsandt, MAI
Ext. 107, firstname.lastname@example.org
David is a Certified General Appraiser in Nebraska, an MAI member of the Appraisal Institute, and a managing partner with the firm. He graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with an emphasis in Finance in December 1998. After a couple years with Cendant Mortgage as a loan originator, David joined Mitchell & Associates in June 2000. He has appraised a wide variety of commercial properties including several special use properties such as convents/monasteries, churches, schools/colleges, and a cemetery.
- Certified General Appraiser, Nebraska
- Candidate for MAI Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Interviewed for Article, Omaha World-Herald
- Co-Author for "Appraising Low-Income Housing Tax Credits," Appraisal Journal (won Swango Award)
- Affordable Housing (LIHTC, Section 8)